Here are a few notes from Saint Mary's 60-38 win at Portland on Saturday.
- The 38 points scored by Portland were the fewest by a Gaels opponent since Sacramento State scored 38 on Dec. 17, 2004.
- The Pilots' output was also the lowest ever in the series between the two teams. The previous low as 41 in a 63-51 Saint Mary's win on Feb. 25, 1989.
- By playing Saturday, Matthew Dellavedova moved into a tie for seventh all-time in games played. He tied Tyler Herr (1999-04) with 120.
- Portland's shooting percentage of 23.3 was the lowest allowed by Saint Mary's all year. The previous low was 32.3 by Utah State.
- 11 steals was the most by Saint Mary's this season. The previous high was 10 against Yale.
- The win is Saint Mary's second in a row at Portland. Prior to last year's win, the Gaels had lost three straight at the Chiles Center.
- Both active Gaels who hail from Portland played on Saturday (Stephen Holt and Paul McCoy). A third Gael from the 503 area code, Garrett Jackson, will be eligible to play next season after sitting out the year due to NCAA transfer rules.
- Brad Waldow played a season-high 30 minutes, scoring 12 points.
- Dellavedova's 34 minutes was the lowest he's played in the 2013 calendar year. He played 32 on Dec. 30 against Yale.