Saint Mary's vs. Gonzaga
Thursday, February 14, 2013
- Tonight's game marked the 14th meeting between Saint Mary's and Gonzaga over the last five seasons.
- The highest-ranked team Saint Mary's defeated at home in its history was 11th-ranked Oregon (99-87) in 2007 and 11th-ranked Gonzaga (89-81) in 2005.
- The highest-ranked team Saint Mary's ever defeated was 9th-ranked Villanova (75-68) in the 2010 NCAA Tournament.
- Matthew Dellavedova moved into a tie with Ian O'Leary for third on the school's list for career games played with 127. He is one shy of second-place Diamon Simpson and six away from leader Omar Samhan.
- Dellavedova now has 1799 career points and moved into 18th on the WCC's all-time career scoring list, surpassing USD's Brandon Johnson (1,790, 2005-010).
- Dellavedova also moved into sixth on the WCC's all-time career list for 3-point field goals with 288. He passed Steve Nash from Santa Clara (263, 1993-96).
- With three steals, Stephen Holt moved into a tie for fourth all-time in steals. He tied Chase Poole's mark of 134.