Saint Mary's at BYU
- Saint Mary's improved to 14-4 on the season and 3-1 in the WCC. BYU fell to 14-5 and 4-1 in league play.
- The Gaels' win at BYU was the program's second-straight in as many years at the Marriott Center. SMC is the only WCC team BYU has not beaten at home in its second year in the league.
- With his two steals at BYU, Matthew Dellavedova surpassed David Carter (1985-89) for fourth on the career steals list. He now has 131.
- Dellavedova moved into a tie with Chase Poole (2000-04) in career games played with 119.
- Mitchell Young moved into a tie with five other former Gael players in career games played with 114.
- The Gaels improved to 2-3 this season while trailing at half.
- The Gaels outrebounded BYU 36-29, marking the 13th-straight game in which SMC outrebounded its opponent. Saint Mary's has outrebounded its opponent 16 times in 18 games this year.
- Saint Mary's shot 7-of-11 from behind the 3-point arc in the second half for an impressive 63.6 percent. The two teams combined to shoot 10-of-17 from that range in the second half.
- Junior Stephen Holt scored 22 points at BYU, his second-highest single-game total, one behind his career-high 23 at Gonzaga last week. He has scored 61 points in his last three games.