Here are a few notes from Thursday's 81-48 win over San Diego.
- Beau Levesque scored a career-high 20 points, eclipsing his previous best of 18. He set that against Pacific on Nov. 23, then matched it in the rematch with the Tigers on Dec. 19. He also set a career high in field goals made (seven).
- Matthew Dellavedova recorded a season-high 11 assists. That was one shy of his career high of 12, set at BYU last season. Dellavedova is the school's all-time assists leader with 679.
- Kyle Rowley tied a career high with eight points. He also scored eight in the season opener on Nov. 10 against Sonoma State.
- Paul McCoy scored his first points as a Saint Mary's Gael. He went 1 for 2 from the floor, scoring on a layup with 2:04 remaining.
- With one steal Thursday, Stephen Holt moved into a tie for sixth all-time in steals. He is now tied with Erick Newman at 126.
- San Diego's total of 48 points is the lowest the Toreros have scored in a single game against Saint Mary's since 2009.
- Saint Mary's has won eight of its last nine games overall against San Diego. The Toreros last won in Moraga in 2007.
- Jordan Giusti played his most minutes (20) since playing 21 against Pacific on Dec. 19. He has now played 20 or more minutes in three games this season.
- Holt scored six points, but did not attempt a field goal. He was a perfect 6 for 6 from the free throw line.