Here are a few notes from Saturday's 84-72 win over Pepperdine in Moraga, Calif.
- Beau Levesque came within one point of the career-high he set on Thursday, finishing with 19 points in Saturday's win. He is averaging 12.6 points per game through 21 games.
- Levesque has scored in double digits in 12 of the Gaels' 21 game this season. In all but one of those games, he came off the bench.
- The Saint Mary's and Pepperdine coaching staffs participated in the nation-wide Coaches vs. Cancer initiative to raise cancer awareness by wearing sneakers during Saturday's contest.
- Matthew Dellavedova moved into a tie with his good friend Clint Steindl for sixth all-time in games played. Saturday's game was Dellavedova's 122nd as a Gael.
- With 10 assists, Dellavedova finished in double digits in that category for the second straight game. It was the third double-digit assist game Dellavedova has had this season.
- Saturday was the fifth time SMC had five players finish in double figures scoring. The last time the Gaels did it was Dec. 27 against Rhode Island.
- The win was Saint Mary's 12th in a row over Pepperdine. The Waves last beat the Gaels in 2007. Pepperdine last won at McKeon Pavilion in 2002.
- Brad Waldow scored in double digits (13 points) for the third straight game. In each game, he has shot 60 percent or better from the field, and over the three-game stretch, he is 19 for 27 (70.4 percent).