Student Ticket Procedures for Athletic Events
For all ticketed intercollegiate sport contests, the Saint Mary's athletic department conducts a simplified admission process for currently enrolled SMC students to attend games at McKeon Pavilion and Saint Mary's Stadium. To obtain a free ticket to any men's or women's soccer or volleyball game during the 2015-16 season, currently enrolled Saint Mary's students should follow these simple procedures:
- Proceed to the ticket gate at any time prior to the published game time and present a current SMC Student Identification Card to the attendant at the door.
- Each currently enrolled undergraduate student will receive a ticket upon entry into McKeon Pavilion. The ticket may not be reused, sold or transferred for any reason.
- Only one (1) ticket per ID will be allowed.
- Student ID must be valid and display an applicable expiration date and photo.
- Preferred lower level seating will be provided to active Gael Force members wearing this season's official club t-shirt (when applicable)
- Admission and Gael Force seating is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Early arrival is suggested to guarantee admission.
*These procedures could change prior to the start of the men's basketball season. An advance ticket pick-up system for those events will be communicated to obtain entry.
*Similar procedures are followed for all other ticketed SMC athletic events.
5/20/2018 - Baseball
BSB | Lions Walk Off Against Gaels In Season Finale
5/19/2018 - Baseball
BSB | LMU Forces Winner-Take-All Finale With Another Win
5/18/2018 - Baseball
BSB | Lions Shut Out Gaels In Series Opener
5/17/2018 - Baseball
BSB | Gaels Seek Postseason Berth In Los Angeles
5/16/2018 - M. Golf
GOLF | Gaels Finish the Season with Strong Round at NCAA Regional
05/15/2018 - Softball
SB | Trio of Gaels named All-WCC
05/15/2018 - Baseball
BSB | Gaels Close Home Slate With Win Over Spartans
05/15/2018 - M. Golf
GOLF | Gaels in 12th After Second Round at NCAA Regionals
05/14/2018 - M. Golf
GOLF | Gaels Grind Through Tough Conditions at NCAA Regional
05/13/2018 - Baseball