Student Ticket Procedures for Athletic Events
For all ticketed intercollegiate sport contests, the Saint Mary's athletic department conducts a simplified admission process for currently enrolled SMC students to attend games at McKeon Pavilion and Saint Mary's Stadium. To obtain a free ticket to any men's or women's soccer or volleyball game during the 2015-16 season, currently enrolled Saint Mary's students should follow these simple procedures:
- Proceed to the ticket gate at any time prior to the published game time and present a current SMC Student Identification Card to the attendant at the door.
- Each currently enrolled undergraduate student will receive a ticket upon entry into McKeon Pavilion. The ticket may not be reused, sold or transferred for any reason.
- Only one (1) ticket per ID will be allowed.
- Student ID must be valid and display an applicable expiration date and photo.
- Preferred lower level seating will be provided to active Gael Force members wearing this season's official club t-shirt (when applicable)
- Admission and Gael Force seating is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Early arrival is suggested to guarantee admission.
*These procedures could change prior to the start of the men's basketball season. An advance ticket pick-up system for those events will be communicated to obtain entry.
*Similar procedures are followed for all other ticketed SMC athletic events.
7/18/2018 - Softball
SB | Matoso Hires Garnett To Lead Softball Program
7/18/2018 - W. Volleyball
VB | Gaels Earn AVCA Team Academic Award
7/16/2018 - M. Tennis
MTEN | Gaels Find Success at ITA Summer Circuit
7/13/2018 - M. Basketball
MBK | Zoriks To Play For Latvia National Team
7/10/2018 - Baseball
BSB | Fonteno Joins UCSB Coaching Staff
07/09/2018 - W. Volleyball
VB | Calvin, Chase Play In International Competitions
07/08/2018 - Baseball
BSB | Burnes Called Up To Major Leagues
07/05/2018 - M. Basketball
MBK | Bennett Announces Staff Promotions
07/02/2018 - M. Basketball
MBK | Landale, Naar Begin NBA Summer League
06/26/2018 - M. Basketball